before sending me a pm or e-mail .......

Started by alantani, May 22, 2011, 05:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

sorry, guys, been busy as hell lately!  if you want to order parts, of course send a pm. well, actually, for parts an e-mail is even better.  but if you have a general question, please consider posting it in the appropriate board and you're likely to get help right away!  sometimes it takes me a day or two to get to the pm's.  i get 30-50 e-mails a day and i try to keep on top of them, but sometimes i get a couple of days behind on those, too!  that gets ugly!!!!  either way, your patience is appreciated.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

sorry, guys, i got about a week behind again.  i'm caught up with the website posts and my e-mail.  bills are finished too.  now i'll catch up with pm's.  sorry for the delay.  my mother-in-law has been having trouble again, plus marching band and volleyball for the kids has been keeping me hopping.  alan

Keta

I moved your name on my cel's phone book so I don't text you again when trying to contact my daughter ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

I feel your pain Alan.  My day job has me working nights.  Today is the first day I got home before 9:00 PM.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

whew!  finally caught up on e-mails, pm's and posts.  gotta box of about 20 orders for parts.  only finished 3 reels in the last 3 weeks.  helping my daughter with her college applications tomorrow and sunday.   thankfully, jim nomura has been helping with reels, roger shu bagged up all the new bearing packers that tom hryniuk brough over earlier this week.  working hard to catch up.  thanks for your patience, everyone.  alan

MuskyFishing

A diver sees a man at 20 feet without SCUBA gear and watches him going down. 40...50..60...100...150...200  At 300 feet he catches up with the man, grabs his board and writes: "This is Amazing! How can you dive so far without breathing?" The man quickly takes the board and marker from him and writes: "I'M DROWNING YOU IDIOT!!!"

alantani

izak, welcome!!!  i got your e-mail.  send me your address and i will send out the needle kit with a paypal request.  honestly, though, i do not think that the needle kit is really the answer to your question. 

AlohaDan

Alan

The Penn 16 International you fixed worked great...

Even being underwater (kayak story) for four weeks. Even landed a sail fish.

Until....It got slammed on a rocky sandy beach and then froze up.

Can I ship it too you?

Note I'm posting here versus PM, per your instructions.

Aloha

Dan

alantani

AlohaDan

Alan did you get my reel?

The Penn 16 two speed.  I had the paperwork folded over and stuffed in the reel.

There is no immediate rush. Just wanted to know if you got it (shipped 11/24)'
Aloha

Dan

alantani

yeah, holy crud, it was filled with sand.  got most cleaned out.  having trouble getting it to shift.  still in pieces.......   :-\