Hercules GTS80H 30-60 Test

Started by Newell Nut, July 04, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Sure had fun testing the New Hercules GTS80H 30-60 powered by my Cortez Newell 338 and the big red snappers are no match for the powerhouse combo. Just built one of our mates a 9 foot Hercules 30-60 and he was loving watching how well my 8 footer was kicking the red snappers today. Hsf a good time with my wife out on the Sea Spirit today. She pulled in a few red snappers on her short Super Seeker rod an one time we pulled in two together. Can't keep the darned things but a lot of fun and good equipment test.

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Benni3

Alto Mare

Nice buddy, I have one of those as well and can't wait to try it. :)

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

Sal,

You need to get out more and put a bend in that stick. It is a really fun stick and strong.

Dwight

Bryan Young

Quote from: Newell Nut on July 04, 2017, 09:05:48 PM
Sure had fun testing the New Hercules GTS80H 30-60 powered by my Cortez Newell 338 and the big red snappers are no match for the powerhouse combo. Just built one of our mates a 9 foot Hercules 30-60 and he was loving watching how well my 8 footer was kicking the red snappers today. Hsf a good time with my wife out on the Sea Spirit today. She pulled in a few red snappers on her short Super Seeker rod an one time we pulled in two together. Can't keep the darned things but a lot of fun and good equipment test.

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Correction in the Cortez Newell. It's Ultimate Upgrade Newell.  Cortez Conversion does not sell such sideplates.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Newell Nut

I know Tom does not sell them but that is the name I gave the reel in my spread sheet so I keep track of my stuff. ;D ;D

I will have another when you produce some more. Awesome design by both of you guys. Need a 540 3.2 beast.