alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial 9500ss Titanium AR Upgrade
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
September 21, 2018, 03:30:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9500ss Titanium AR Upgrade  (Read 7291 times)
Antsmith

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 02:32:38 AM »

hi all , I have 2 of the Penn 9500ss in great condition here in Australia that i cant use because  the A/R dog are worn . I have searched worldwide and this place may be my last resort ....

Does anyone have or know where I might be able to get a couple of these parts - factory stock , titanium...whatever ??

Cheers Ant
redsetta

Auckland, New Zealand

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 01:43:27 PM »

Hi Ant and welcome.
Adam's parts are top-notch, so would definitely give you the best result.
If you choose to go stock, however, while the silent dogs will be hard to find, you can just run two sprung dogs, ie:
Hope that's of some help.
Good luck, Justin
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 01:46:49 PM by redsetta » Logged

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer
Three se7ens
Webmaster

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2018, 04:58:30 PM »

hi all , I have 2 of the Penn 9500ss in great condition here in Australia that i cant use because  the A/R dog are worn . I have searched worldwide and this place may be my last resort ....

Does anyone have or know where I might be able to get a couple of these parts - factory stock , titanium...whatever ??

Cheers Ant

I have a few of the 9500ss kits left, PM me with your email address and Ill send you an invoice through paypal.

Dave Bentley
Dave

Tidal Pond, Mandurah

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2018, 11:56:58 PM »

Cheers Ant

I have a few of the 9500ss kits left, PM me with your email address and Ill send you an invoice through paypal.

Hi, I'm also in the same boat in Australia, can you add my name for a set please. I'll email you my address. Please invoice by paypal.

Thanks Dave Bentley

Only believe that which you know to be true.
Antsmith

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2018, 12:49:59 PM »

Thanks for the responses much appreciated . PM sent for titanium kit and also great idea of 2 standard dogs...

Ant
Yogore

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2018, 10:20:08 PM »

Hello I am looking for the 9500ss titanium drag upgrade. Do you have any kits left? Do you ship to Hawaii?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: