Insert drag kits: All sizes

Started by Three se7ens, July 09, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

I will have insert drag kits for the 113H and 114H/115 available starting next week.  I am also taking request for the big senator kits as well. 

This thread is the signup sheet.  Post here with your name and the kits you want to reserve yours.  When its ready to ship I will PM you with payment info. 

Swami805

I could use a kit for a 115 Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Fishamen7

I am interested in purchasing a couple of drag insert kits for the 349H

Three se7ens

Quote from: Fishamen7 on August 25, 2017, 02:32:49 AM
I am interested in purchasing a couple of drag insert kits for the 349H

I just sold my last one about 2 weeks ago, but I have another run in the works.  I expect to have them available sometime next month.

Fishamen7

Missed them. No problem
look forward to the new batch

Thanks

Caranx

I would like to purchase a set for the 113H. Please let me know when available.
Thank you.

joel8080

I would like to buy a set for a 113H.

Joel8080
Oceanside,California

gstours

Recently I received a 113h drag insert kit from Adam.   Upon inspection I was very pleased to see the high quality of this product.  This is no doubt the best in its class in my opinion.  :)   Ive yet to test it butt everything fits fine.....I hope others who have questions or doubts stay tuned as the proof is in the pudding.   Below are a couple of photos .    Tanks Adam.... :-*

This package is complete.  Even a Delrin undergear washer ;D

Many Thanks Adam, and all the Pioneers of Drag Improvement..........Now you can get a drop in kit at a good price.   

scrinch

I'd like to buy a drag kit for my 349H when you have them back in stock.

Decker

I would like one 113H drag kit.  Sal says they are the best. 

I'm a newbie to this... which main gear will work with the kit?  I understand some need the two "key cuts" on the sides to be extended down to the bottom.

/Joe

Three se7ens

Quote from: Decker on October 30, 2017, 09:09:32 PM
I would like one 113H drag kit.  Sal says they are the best.  

I'm a newbie to this... which main gear will work with the kit?  I understand some need the two "key cuts" on the sides to be extended down to the bottom.

/Joe

My insert kits work with any of the standard main gears, either Penn original or aftermarket stainless.  They do not require the key cuts to go to the bottom of the gear though, I notch the bottom of the ears on the insert to accommodate.

Here is more info on the various insert drag kits I offer.

I have a few 349H kits just about ready to go.  Just need the cf washers, which will be ready on Friday.

handi2

Joe I should have some 113H kits if he is out.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

scrinch

Quote from: Three se7ens
I have a few 349H kits just about ready to go.  Just need the cf washers, which will be ready on Friday.

Okay, great! I'll wait for a PM after Friday.

Three se7ens

Quote from: gstours on October 29, 2017, 04:17:31 PM
  Recently I received a 113h drag insert kit from Adam.   Upon inspection I was very pleased to see the high quality of this product.  This is no doubt the best in its class in my opinion.  :)   Ive yet to test it butt everything fits fine.....I hope others who have questions or doubts stay tuned as the proof is in the pudding.   Below are a couple of photos .    Tanks Adam.... :-*

Many Thanks Adam, and all the Pioneers of Drag Improvement..........Now you can get a drop in kit at a good price.   

Thanks.  I try to build parts I would be proud to have on my own reels.

handi2

Adam i sent you a Daiwa 910 gear set many moons ago so you could work up a system for them. Did this ever happen?

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL