Adam's Rib? Nope...

Started by ChileRelleno, July 15, 2017, 12:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileRelleno

Adam's Rib? Nope, big beef ribs are on today's lunch menu.

Put these into the smoker at 0500am, a tray of Northern beans went in under'em to catch the drippings.
Three hour smoke over Hickory at 275°-300°, then will go into foil with beef broth to braise for 2-3 hours more.
Gonna make a Southwestern Avocado salad later to go with those.

Getting up at 0400am to get the smoker fired up and meat to room temp requires a good breakfast afterwards.

Eggs over loaded hashbrowns... YUM!

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

ChileRelleno

Out of the smoker

Into the foil to braise

Look at those beans.
4 cans Northerns
1/2 stick of butter
1C Bacon, chopped
1 Onion, chopped coarse

More to come
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

bhale1

Chile,
Looking good!!!! It's only 7:00 here in AZ, but I'm already hungry for dinner! YUM!
Brett

ChileRelleno

Quote from: bhale1 on July 15, 2017, 02:18:07 PM
Chile,
Looking good!!!! It's only 7:00 here in AZ, but I'm already hungry for dinner! YUM!
Brett
Thanks man, lunch in an hour, ribs are resting.... Can ya make it?  ;D

Southwest Avocado Salad

Ragnar Benson:

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:

Tiddlerbasher

Aaagh ####, how the hell am I'm going to loose some weight when you keep on throwing these tempters my way ;D ;D ;D ;D
Maybe I'll start the diet next week ;)