Welcoming Scott's B&T to the PENN Warranty Center Network

Started by Penn, July 17, 2017, 12:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penn

PENN has added Scott's B&T / Mystic Reel Parts (MYSTICPARTS.COM) to our network of Authorized PENN Warranty Centers.  We would like to thank Scott and Mo and the rest of the Team for their continuing support of the PENN brand.  

tony

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

it's about time  :D ;D ;) :) on a serious note congratulations to scott's... :o 8)

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Decker

bluefish69

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

STRIPER LOU

Well deserved and a great asset to Penn!

All the best,  ..  Lou

oc1

mo65

Scott's is a rare jewel of a business...Mo goes above and beyond to get you the parts you need...having them in your network is great news. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Jerseymic

Bill B

Cool Beans....good to hear Scott's isn't leaving the business.....wouldn't you know I emailed Mo a question regarding the ratchet for a Baja Special and she answered the next day and MysticParts.com was properly noted too......You guys rock!!!!

On another note, when are we opening a West Coast shop in Alan's garage  :D :D :D

Bill

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

borchcl

Dominick

Hey Mo you are going to need more help.  You and Scott are working too hard.  How is the bait shop sale coming?  I wish you two the best.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

mizmo67

Quote from: TARFU on July 18, 2017, 01:20:49 AM
Cool Beans....good to hear Scott's isn't leaving the business.....wouldn't you know I emailed Mo a question regarding the ratchet for a Baja Special and she answered the next day and MysticParts.com was properly noted too......You guys rock!!!!

On another note, when are we opening a West Coast shop in Alan's garage  :D :D :D

Bill

Eventually it'll change over to the Mystic Reel Parts if we sell the bait shop side of things, but that may be a ways out with the way things are. For now it's under the Scott's B&T

Thanks all!
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com