HArbor Freight Coupon

Started by STRIPER LOU, July 20, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Harbor Freight has a 25% off coupon for 4 days starting this Thursday the 20th to the 23rd. On their last sale I bought a small pancake compressor to replace my name brand that died.

Surprisingly it worked better than my old one and I only paid $33.00 for it. Don't know how its going to stand up but at 1/3 of the price of the name brand I was willing to take the chance.

If your planning a purchase, this will save you a few bucks!

Their equipment stands are very reasonable too and the addition of a wood shelf makes them pretty sturdy. They also make a mobile base that's HD and works extremely well. I use mine all the time. If you purchase this mobile base you'll be surprised when you lift the package, its heavy! Nice part is you supply the wood pcs to make up the perimeter and that part makes it so you can do just about any size within reason.

All have a great day,  ..  Lou

sdlehr

Thanks for the heads up, Lou! :)
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

conchydong

Although many scoff when you mention Harbor Freight, overall, I have had fairly good results with their "cheap" tools. Even many of the name brand tools are made in China now so I don't let it bother me. If I need a "special" tool that I will not use often, I always look there first.
I get the flyers in the mail and stuff them in my "junk" basket. I will take a look at the recent one.

Thanks for the alert.

Scott

thorhammer

Agree totally Scott. I bought a Chicago Hammer drill we use about twice a year building a deck or something, but when you need it, you need it. I'm not a contractor so for home use I buy all my disposables like sanding pads, buffing, blades there. works fine for me.