Fathom 25nld2

Started by Rickman, July 20, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickman

Help! Had a stupid mishap with the kayak on landing and got my new fathom 25nld2 dumped in the surf....and sand. Those drain holes work for water but the sand doesn't flow right out! I took it apart and cleaned out the sand....it was well greased from the factory. I started putting it back together and can't find two parts! I didn't see anything spring apart and I was working on a large towel. I was going to take it apart again and see if the parts are still inside the gear stud but I have a neighbor flying up to San Diego tomorrow and think I'll just have him ship it to someone that has quicker access to parts. I'm in Baja down by Cabo. The parts I'm missing, I think, are  18L and 171 on the schematic. Anyone out there that can clean and reassemble in a 4 week period? My wife is going to be working on Maui til the 24th of August and can bring it back to me.
Rick

mizmo67

I think I was speaking to you via our support system yesterday, so have my eye out for the incoming reel if you are sending it here.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Rickman

Yes! It's coming to you. Neighbor getting to UPS Monday.
Thanks