Dates Changed

Started by SoCalAngler, July 24, 2017, 01:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

A few family members and myself are heading out of Seaforth Landing on the Pacific Star for a 2 day trip leaving 8/6. It's a limited load trip with 25 anglers on a 75X22 foot boat so pleanty of fishing room. We will have 5 spots tonight and we just spread the word through the network of friends about a hour ago, so I'm sure more are to follow. We are thinking around 10 people with our group, maybe a couple less or more, who knows?

If you would like to fish with simi sane people that bring too much gear and have a whole lot of fun check out this trip.

The bite's hot, the right time of year and pretty mellow peeps, well at least in our group. We love to share knowledge and see everyone have a good time.

I'm not affiliated with the boat in any way or is anyone in our group, we are just out to have a good time. If you can make it book the trip at Seaforth Landing.

Hope to see you on the water

Do to lack of interest on the dates we picked they were changed. The trip now leaves Tuesday Aug 8th and returns Thursday night. We have 12 booked on the Pacific Star out of Seaforth Landing. The boat is limited to 25. For locals there is no need to explain the out of the ordinary fishing happening right now, but for you up north or those that don't watch the fish counts there is some once of a lifetime fishing going on.

SoCalAngler