Just wanted to say hi,introduction

Started by runnningonempty, July 26, 2017, 08:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runnningonempty

I am Pete From The Tampa Bay area. I just wanted to say Hi and think's for the Ad to this great site... ;D
If you have to finance iit,You don't need it

Tiddlerbasher

ReelFishingProblems

Hello Pete,
I'm Nick from Brandon/Valrico, FL area and I'm an addict.

You're in a good place here.
Where do you usually fish?

runnningonempty

Thanks Tiddlerbasher,Thanks Nick,I Don't fish...I catch...Just kidding.I just finished Installing a new fuel tank and 350 mag in my Bayliner 2452..I moved here to Holiday from Ocala about 4 years ago..I have not fished the Golf.EVER.I have scalloped..I am a gear head that always ran the smaller go fast boats. And drag raced.I always thought fishing big game was a pita because those guys with the lights on their boats can fine you a lot of money for not having the right spices size what ever.I know what a shark looks like,I know what a sword fish looks like. Groupers are those big ugly carp looky things right? I know they taste good eat them all the time.Dont get me wrong I have caught my share of HUGE large mouth bass.Most recently a 10 lber in January out my dads back door,He lives in Sun city not far from you...I am looking to crank some HUGE fish in off a bent butt in the gun whale.I have been doing my home work and am looking to put a high drag 14/0 Senator together or do the smart thing and buy a 1st gen International for the same price as far as what I have seen for sale in the last week for sale used on creepybay.Craigslist around here should be named GREEDY LIST.Cheapest place in the country to buy a boat but when it comes to fishing rods or reels.How do they sleep at night.I don't have a lot of money So looking for the cheapest way to try and reel in HUGE fish..

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ScottOz

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Benni3

Dominick

Welcome.  Anything you need just ask.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on July 26, 2017, 11:23:06 PM
Welcome.  Anything you need just ask.  Dominick
Ok Buddy, I'm still a million dollar short of being a millionaire 😘
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

runnningonempty

Thank's for the Welcome everyone. Really cool feeling to be welcomed by all of you after reading so much here and the incredible wealth of knowledge to learn from.