Main Menu

Belated Hello

Started by jnd1959, August 04, 2017, 08:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnd1959

I just realized that this was the welcome site and I should have introduced myself here.  I guess my ADD kicked in.  I'm James from Weatherford, Texas. I have fished all of my life and prefer saltwater.  I will fish freshwater but it is a distant second for me.   Unfortunately Weatherford is 7 hours from the coast. Three years ago I sold my boat and bought a Kayak and that is what I use now.  When fishing from a boat I kept wanting to move to a new location rather than take the time to work the area I was at.  The kayak cured that and I now spend more time thinking about where I will fish before I get on the water.  I can't say I am more successful, but I feel better about my trips now.  There are days I do miss the boat however.

I love to take things apart and put them back together.  It seems it is the only time my brain isn't jumping all over the place.

This site has been a treasure trove for me.  The information and help is top notch and I certainly don't miss the backbiting, insults and arguments I see on other sites.  Thanks for helping me in the past.  Thanks for taking the time to help others.  Hopefully I can be of some help in the future.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Bill B

Welcome brother....Bill SoCal
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Welcome James!
Sal from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Ditto, welcome to the forum

-Ted from PNW
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

Welcome to your new home away from home.  It's the best place on the internet, and your right we keep thew backbiting out of this place.
Enjoy your stay,
Dom