Made in USA original Pro Gear Inventory as of 9/13/17

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 05, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Below is our updated inventory and photos as of 9/13/17. We accept Paypal and ship worldwide. If you are interested in any of these reels and you are OK with the prices, assuming that the description matches the condition, please let me know and I would be happy to send you some good close up photos.

As you may remember, our fearless leader, when asked to pick the one saltwater reel that he would want if he could only have one reel, selected the Pro Gear CS500/501.  As you can see in the photos below, we have a slug of them and other CS500 and CS600 series reels, one new in the box and most of them in very near mint condition.  

Thank you,

Randy

Pro Gear CS500. Near mint condition. Silver with matching spool and handle. 6:1 gears. Full of 65 lb. Spectra $195
Pro Gear CS500 new in box with rod clamp, wrench and manual.  Silver. 6:1 Gears.  $275
Pro Gear CS500. 6:1 Gears. Near mint condition. Silver. Full of Spectra. Power handle.  Missing rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS501. 6:1 Gears. Silver. Full of Spectra. Power handle. Penn graphite rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS550. 6:1 Gears. Near mint condition. Silver. Half full of Spectra. Penn graphite rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS551. 6:1 Gears. Silver. Full of Spectra. Power handle. Penn graphite rod clamp. $175

Pro Gear 255 Gold.  Near mint. Matching spool and handle. With rod clamp.  $165
Pro Gear 255 Silver. Missing rod clamp. Edges of rear foot of stand filed. $140
Pro Gear 251 Gold.  Near mint. Matching spool and handle. With rod clamp.  $145
Pro Gear 251. Gold with matching spool and handle.  With rod clamp. $125
Pro Gear 251. Near mint, possibly unsed black reel with matching spool and handle. 5:1 Gears. With rod clamp. $165
Pro Gear 251. Black reel with matching spool and handle. 5:1 Gears. Penn graphite rod clamp. $155
Pro Gear 251 New in Box. Gunmetal with rod clamp.  $225

Pro Gear 454. Gold. Near Mint with matching spool and handle. With rod clamp. $145
Pro Gear 541 Gunmetal with rod clamp kit. Near mint condition but has name lightly etched in very small letters on bottom of foot. $150
Pro Gear 454. Gold. Near Mint with matching spool and handle. With rod clamp. $145
Pro Gear 440. Silver with silver spool, star and handle. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $175
Pro Gear 440. Gold with matching spool, star and handle. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $165
Pro Gear Wahoo Special with clicker. 5:1 gears. Silver with matching silver spool, star and handle. 2/3 full of 80 lb Spectra. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $245
Pro Gear Oceanus 30 lever drag with clicker. 5:1 gears. Near mint condition with matching spool, power handle and rod clamp kit. $235

Pro Gear Pacifica 2000. Silver/black with matching spool and handle. Missing rod clamp kit. $110
Pro Gear Pacifica 2500. Silver/black with matching spool and handle. With rod clamp kit. $120

Pro Gear 541 Silver frame and side plates assembly.  Near mint. $75

2380mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: 2380mike on September 11, 2017, 03:00:13 PM
By chance do you have any updates to your list?

Thank you for the reminder Mike.  I just bought a bunch of really nice Pro Gears last week and will update the list when I get home on Wednesday.  I bought some Newell and a bunch of beautiful Internationals, some new and some lightly used too.

STRIPER LOU

Randy, by any chance, anything I'm looking for?

...........Lou

2380mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike, here is the updated inventory as of 9/13/17.  I also have a few Pro Gear parts around here somewhere.

Thanks,

Randy

Below is our updated inventory and photos as of 9/13/17. We accept Paypal and ship worldwide. If you are interested in any of these reels and you are OK with the prices, assuming that the description matches the condition, please let me know and I would be happy to send you some good close up photos.

As you may remember, our fearless leader, when asked to pick the one saltwater reel that he would want if he could only have one reel, selected the Pro Gear CS500/501.  As you can see in the photos below, we have a slug of them and other CS500 and CS600 series reels, one new in the box and most of them in very near mint condition.  

Thank you,

Randy

Pro Gear CS500. Near mint condition. Silver with matching spool and handle. 6:1 gears. Full of 65 lb. Spectra $195
Pro Gear CS500 new in box with rod clamp, wrench and manual.  Silver. 6:1 Gears.  $275
Pro Gear CS500. 6:1 Gears. Near mint condition. Silver. Full of Spectra. Power handle.  Missing rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS501. 6:1 Gears. Silver. Full of Spectra. Power handle. Penn graphite rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS550. 6:1 Gears. Near mint condition. Silver. Half full of Spectra. Penn graphite rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS551. 6:1 Gears. Silver. Full of Spectra. Power handle. Penn graphite rod clamp. $175

Pro Gear 255 Gold.  Near mint. Matching spool and handle. With rod clamp.  $165
Pro Gear 255 Silver. Missing rod clamp. Edges of rear foot of stand filed. $140
Pro Gear 251 Gold.  Near mint. Matching spool and handle. With rod clamp.  $145
Pro Gear 251. Gold with matching spool and handle.  With rod clamp. $125
Pro Gear 251. Near mint, possibly unsed black reel with matching spool and handle. 5:1 Gears. With rod clamp. $165
Pro Gear 251. Black reel with matching spool and handle. 5:1 Gears. Penn graphite rod clamp. $155
Pro Gear 251 New in Box. Gunmetal with rod clamp.  $225

Pro Gear 541 Gunmetal with rod clamp kit. Near mint condition but has name lightly etched in very small letters on bottom of foot. $150
Pro Gear 440. Silver with silver spool, star and handle. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $175
Pro Gear 440. Gold with matching spool, star and handle. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $165
Pro Gear Wahoo Special with clicker. 5:1 gears. Silver with matching silver spool, star and handle. 2/3 full of 80 lb Spectra. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $245
Pro Gear Oceanus 30 lever drag with clicker. 5:1 gears. Near mint condition with matching spool, power handle and rod clamp kit. $235

Pro Gear Pacifica 2000. Silver/black with matching spool and handle. Missing rod clamp kit. $110
Pro Gear Pacifica 2500. Silver/black with matching spool and handle. With rod clamp kit. $120

Pro Gear 541 Silver frame and side plates assembly.  Near mint. $75

2380mike

Randy, Thanks for your reply.  I don't see what I am looking for.  Have been trying to find a  cs 625.
Thanks again, Mike

Bryan Young

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on September 11, 2017, 03:14:49 PM
I bought some Newell
Hi Randy,

Would you mind posting or send me a list of Newells available?  Thank you.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rancanfish

Quote from: 2380mike on September 15, 2017, 01:49:13 PM
Randy, Thanks for your reply.  I don't see what I am looking for.  Have been trying to find a  cs 625.
Thanks again, Mike

Mike, are you collecting, or is there something about the 625 you envision using it for?
Just curious.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

2380mike

I am a fan of the Pro gears. I have several of them and I fish them. They are the oldest series expect for 1 albacore special. However, I don't have a CS 625. I want one to dedicate to throwing light surface irons.

Rancanfish

Yes I am a PG fan, too.  I am at the count of #15.  We aren't alone.

I don't want to be a dork here but I have 2 of the 625's, one NIB.  If I get in a 'sell' mode someday I'll give you a pm first.  I like to sell to anyone that actually fishes. 

The only drawback to AT.com,(still the best site ever) is if you mention any particular reel, the hoarders go after them with their teeth out, lol.  A good example is the Monofils happening currently.   

I am determined to fish my reels and lose all the 'shelfies'.

Signed, reformed hoarder.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Rancanfish on September 15, 2017, 04:04:15 PM
Signed, reformed hoarder.

Randy, you crack me up.  Good chuckle...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Mike,

What size top shot are you planning to use?  If you are planning to fish the light surface iron with 20#-35# top shot, then I would recommend the CS500 or CS501.  If you are planning to use a top shot of 30#-40#, I would definitely go with a CS600 or CS625.  Might open up your options a little.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

2380mike

Thanks for the replies. I will take you up on your offer if you get in the selling mood. I know what you mean about people boiling on items posted for sale on fourms. I haven't had much luck myself. Never seem to be quick enough on the draw. I have tried other reels but keep coming back to my pro gears. Also like the fact of made in the USA. Spent 30 years in the Marines defending the USA and try to use our products whenever possible.
I plan to use a 625 for 30. I like the way they feel and fish. Just haven't found 1 yet.