Main Menu

Hello

Started by ApexPredator, August 07, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApexPredator

Hey guys. My name is Jimmy and I have been lurking this site and picking up great information on all my fishing reels before I make purchase for a while now. I fish out of South Florida and although I mainly use spinning tackle I do own a wide array of conventional gear. I love to tinker so I work on my own reels like most of the members here and find great satisfaction in being able to repair my reels and keeping them in tip top shape. The wealth of knowledge on these boards is invaluable.  I would also like to thank you guys for taking time out of your busy lives to come on these forums to answer questions and write up tutorials which have helped me immensely in my endeavors.

Jimmy

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome from the UK Jimmy :)

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Maxed Out

Welcome aboard Jimmy

No sense being a lurker here cause you'll find nothing but the best people with good outlook on life. We also do a reel or 2 every so often  :D  :D

-Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

sdlehr

Welcome, Jimmy. Whereabouts in S FL are you? There's a few of us down here.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

foakes

Welcome aboard, Jimmy --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

ReelFishingProblems

Welcome from Tampa
Nick

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

Good to have you aboard Jimmy....Bill, SoCal
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va