is there a cure

Started by farmer56, August 10, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmer56

farmer56 here... am i the only sick ...   in need of  some form of intervention .... But  does anybody  find themselves placing  index finger  between  star drag   teeth   and spinning  reels  round  and   round   some   times   spool  engaged  other   times  not   longer  than i will  ever admit    ..... just   asking   not   accusing    .....

steelfish

there is no cure, it will only gets worse with the time, sorry, I know its not what you wanted to hear amigo.

The Baja Guy

Shark Hunter

I always have reels on the kitchen table. I pick one up when I get home from work and wind it a few times. It takes the edge off. ;)
I also do it while watching tv. ;)
Life is Good!

farmer56

farmer56 here     nice line  shark hunter im going with it .... take the edge off  .... can i borrow it.....

David Hall

It's the manly fidget spinner.

jnd1959

Quote from: David Hall on August 11, 2017, 02:24:43 AM

You beat me to it.  I have a 350 and a 49 on my bookshelf. When I get stressed I pick up the 350. When I get really stressed I pick up the 49. If I get super stressed I just sit there cause I don't have a 16 yet.

Shark Hunter

Quote from: farmer56 on August 11, 2017, 02:18:02 AM
farmer56 here     nice line  shark hunter im going with it .... take the edge off  .... can i borrow it.....
You sure can! ;)
Its called Therapy.
Reel head style. ;D
Life is Good!

RowdyW

And I thought I was only one of a few who does that. It also helps with boredom while thinking what to do next.  ;D         Rudy

Decker

Quote from: David Hall on August 11, 2017, 02:24:43 AM

EXACTLY!  And leggos for old guys

Fishy247

I think it's a requirement for reel ownership....

farmer56

farmer56 here    ....   fishy247   im in your camp  .....

George6308

Penn star drag wheels the original fidget spinners especially on ball bearing reels for our age !