sealine 900h/910h

Started by alantani, February 07, 2009, 11:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

randy, i still have drag kits.  i also have a stainless steel handle arm to go with the new 5/0 grip.  was out of town for the last couple of days. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rancanfish

Alan, sent you an email. You can ship or I can buy ya breakfast tomorrow.  LMK.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

alantani

got a mid morning shift tomorrow.  gotta be on the road by 9am for a 12 hour shift.  is paypal ok?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rancanfish

Thanks Alan.  I'm going to work on my pic posting skills because I still can't believe how new this is inside.

Shark Hunter

Randy,
Did yours come with the box? My Birthday present. NIB with the original receipt and paperwork.
Life is Good!

Rancanfish

Lucky guy! Happy birthday Daron.

jonnou

Thats Nice!! Daron
I just did the drags on mine last week. New set of factory metals then cut 5x 0.5mm Carbon fibres. Fat washer in first to get the level above the lack of depth of machining in the gear. then thin washers to make it a 5 plus one that's it. Got roughly 10kgs or 22 lbs. still need to get some delrin for the under gear I just retained the factory one. Hope to run this with my marlin spread next year.
Watch those side plate stickers don't fall off most the ones iv'e seen have.
You going to fish it?

Best regards Jon

Porthos

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 13, 2015, 04:27:07 AM
Randy,
Did yours come with the box? My Birthday present. NIB with the original receipt and paperwork.

Hmm...looks like despite all your reservations, you're well on your way to a Daiwa Sealine collection.  ;)

Shark Hunter

Probably not Jon. I have another one. Good to see you. You haven't been around much lately.
I can't help myself Wai. ::) I already had a 900 and 600H. I picked up another one of each.
Life is Good!

Three se7ens

I have insert kits for the 900/910 in the works, and I have a couple of 600H insert kits that just need to be fitted. 

jonnou

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 13, 2015, 09:40:30 PM
Probably not Jon. I have another one. Good to see you. You haven't been around much lately.
I can't help myself Wai. ::) I already had a 900 and 600H. I picked up another one of each.

Yeah Been busy with the new Job. Just getting the chance to catch up on the reel world. My 600h has become my deep drop workhorse the gear ratio is perfect for a rod holder winch. I get to the top about a minute after the others but I still have a smile on my face not beads of sweat. Three sevens will your inserts take the lack of depth in the ear grouves in the gears? I think my 600h produces the same sort of drag as my 900h they are both converted to 5plus1
Tight lines Jon

Rancanfish

Daron, did you put a Tani handle on your 900 yet?

The reason I ask is I bought an NOS handle and arm, drilled it out and discovered the hole is way too big for my Kolekar replacement knob.  I need to find a stainless bushing/collar ,or something, around the allen head screw.

Boy I hate doing any kind of machine work.  I drilled a hole, but finally resorted to a dremel stone to grind off the back of the original knobs' brass rivet. It didn't turn out perfect.  :D

Now I've got another unfinished project.......

Shark Hunter

No I haven't Randy, but I put one on one of my 600's. I use the 5/0 with the countersink.

Standard handle on top, Countersink on bottom. Makes the connection much stronger with no stress on the screw. Requires 5/16" hole.

Life is Good!

NYIsles55

Does anybody know where to get parts for the 900h? Specifically the harness lugs and the rod brace and lugs for that.

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter