sealine 900h/910h

Started by alantani, February 07, 2009, 11:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Peric

Hello Alan,

I wonder if you have carbon drag kit for upgrade Daiwa Sealine 900 H? Here's a picture... i need to replace this old washers

alantani

i do, indeed.  i sent you an email.  thanks!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Igor Peric

New drag kit and new set plate...
Alan, thanks again

alantani

i have a new stainless steel handle arm that is almost finished.  let me know when you are ready for one. 

DrTimD

I have lurked for a time enjoying all of the posts and all of the wonderful tutorials. Alan, I have a 900h I want to get upgraded. Do you still have the drag washers and is there a chance you still have a handle laying around? Thanks in advance!

Tim

alantani

tim, welcome!!!!  i stll have a half dozen drag sets and they're $25 each, plenty of 5/0 grips, and i have a new stainless steel handle arm for the 600H and 900H for $10.  send me a pm with your address and i can mail it out with a paypal request.  thanks!  alan

Shark Hunter

Welcome Dr. Tim!
I need one of those too Alan. I finally bit the bullet. ;)
Life is Good!

mainbutter

Hi guys I have a question regarding 900h parts:

I acquired a used 900h, but the person I bought it from never used and apparently discarded all the hardware to clamp the reel to a rod.

I know that Penn graphite clamps can be used, but my question is regarding the hardwrae (screws etc) - can I substitute the hardware from one of Penn's clamp & hardware kits to actually attach the clamp?  Any recommendations which hardware/clamp set I go with?

Follow up question, as I'm new to larger fishing gear: just because your hardware fits your reel, does that guarantee that your hardware will fit any suitable rod out there as well?

handi2

Yes you can and get the clamp kit for a 114H/115 9/0 reel. It fits perfect. It will come with the graphite rod clamp, 2 studs, and 2 nuts.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

alantani

yes, the clamp for the 114h will work just fine!

Shark Hunter

butter,
I have a few of these laying around. Drop me a PM and I'll send you one.
BTW, Welcome! ;D
Life is Good!

mainbutter

Wow thank you for the offer!  PM sent, let me know if you want payment and/or shipping I'd be more than happy to paypal you.

Thanks again guys, I'm sure I'll have more questions in the coming months as I get up and running with some reel maintenance and repairs.

Shark Hunter

I'll get it in the mail on Monday. NC ;)
Life is Good!

mainbutter

Huge thanks Shark Hunter, got the clamps in the mail!  You're too kind man.  Winter is still tackle time, but when march rolls around I'll see if I can't put these clamps to the test.

Shark Hunter

No problem butter. I have quite a few of those laying around. Leftover parts from the Dom frame conversions. Well, I use to. Glad I could help you out. That's what its all about here. ;)
Life is Good!