hello from Israel

Started by levmoshe, August 13, 2017, 04:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

levmoshe

hello from Israel

Hello everyone,
My name is Moshe and I am from Israel
I have been watching this site for a long time and enjoy reading the professional advice and opinions provided on this site.
It seems that people are professional in their respective fields.
I have been engaged in sports fishing since I came to the world, I was probably tied with a fishing line and not with the umbilical cord. My fishing fields are mainly in the sea. All types of fishing
Hope to contribute from my experience,
thank you all

Benni3

foakes

Welcome aboard, Moshe --

Show us what type of fishing you do -- and the gear you use.

Best Always,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Welcome from California Moshe.  Do you fish in the Mediterranean or the Red Sea and what species do you target?  Have you ever caught a gefilte fish?

Shark Hunter

Welcome Moshe!
Daron from Kentucky.
Life is Good!

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome from the UK.

Aiala

Shalom, Moshe! Mah nishma? Sh'mi Aiala, garti b'Eilat lifnai harbai shanim... aifo ata?    8)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Aiala

levmoshe

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 13, 2017, 05:05:40 AM
Welcome from California Moshe.  Do you fish in the Mediterranean or the Red Sea and what species do you target?  Have you ever caught a gefilte fish?

Hello and thank you
I fish in the Mediterranean in these types of fishing.jigging. Trolling. And fishing in deep water.
You have not done their homework properly .... gefilte fish are carp fish....and not sea fish ....

Aiala

Quote from: levmoshe on August 13, 2017, 01:09:51 PM
You have not done their homework properly .... gefilte fish are carp fish....and not sea fish ....

Moshe, my friend Randy is making a joke... he knows very well what gefilte fish is!  ;) :D (Hu Yehudi)

~A~

levmoshe

For those interested.
Here are the types of equipment I use for the hobby of fishing in the Mediterranean:

levmoshe

For those interested.
Here are the types of equipment I use for the hobby of fishing in the Mediterranean

Benni3

The addiction run deep in you my friend,,,,that's some really nice gear  :D

Bill B

Welcome Moshe......Bill from California
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!