AT.COM MEMBERS GET FIRST SHOT AT NEW LIMITED EDITION TIBURON 349H YOYO SPECIAL!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 19, 2017, 12:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Quote from: mikeysm on September 29, 2017, 11:15:26 PM
Yes I think so Lee. Randy is selling me all of his 349h parts. He has 2 LH bridges with one sleeve with a set of LH gears. Also a left handed star. A  got a left handed eccentric spring from scotts its from a 49l LH. The dog is the last thing on the list. You would think left handed reels would be more popular.

Mike

I keep misplacing your SS 15-49, the next time I see it I will get it shipped.  I will tell the cutter to cut 2 15-349L dogs, if you need one right away I have a spare left hand 349 that I can take one out of.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

mikeysm

Thanks Lee I should have all the parts to do the LH 49l today in the mail.

Mike

mikeysm

Randy here is a pic of my recent builds since July. A 349h. 49 left and right. A 349hc cradle, a 349 wahoo special and a baha special. I am working on a 349 just need the outer rings.

Mike

jigmaster501

Lee,

Could you cut me a SS yoke for a 349H and a stainless dog for a 349H?????

Let me know what is costs and I will send it to you.

I am building one of these.

Thanks.

Eugene

Keta

Quote from: jigmaster501 on October 07, 2017, 10:29:47 PM
Lee,

Could you cut me a SS yoke for a 349H and a stainless dog for a 349H?????

Let me know what is costs and I will send it to you.

I am building one of these.

Thanks.

Eugene

I want to cut yokes but my material is too soft and they bend. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mikeysm

What are most of the yokes made from Lee. Maybe I can send you what you need. At least a small sheet.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mikeysm on October 07, 2017, 09:47:25 PM
Randy here is a pic of my recent builds since July. A 349h. 49 left and right. A 349hc cradle, a 349 wahoo special and a baha special. I am working on a 349 just need the outer rings.

Mike

They're beautiful Mike!  Thanks for the photo.

Randy

surfcaster

Hi I haven't been on here in a while wanted to show off this 349h built with the help from guys on this forum a few years back
recently made better with the kit I got from Randy if I can figure out how to post pics...
   Tight Lines ,Richie

mikeysm

Thanks Randy I am  trying to build one reel of each flavor. All I have left  is a 349h left hand reel.

Mike

Rancanfish

Man the Mariner line is the most confusing ever! 

Am I right, there are 2 different size gears? Are the drags the same size, and the exterior gear pitch is different? In other words, different speeds? 

Or are the gears completely different like 113 /113H?

I looked in my parts table, but it was printed after the gears went unlisted /unavailable.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

RowdyW

The 349 is a lower gear ratio then the 349H & 349HC. Drags are different & gears are different too. Plates & spools are the same for all.         Rudy

Tiddlerbasher

The only difference between the plates is that the crankside 349HC has an extra hole for the drag disengage lever The 349 and 349H only have a single hole for the freespool lever.

mikeysm

I finished a 349 the other day with a yoyo frame. Then sent off my Nep-tuna 349hc to finish it with a rod and roller guides. I running out of 349s and 49s  to build. So Randy sold me this to build a super rare 349H LH.

twotone

twotone