AT.COM MEMBERS GET FIRST SHOT AT NEW LIMITED EDITION TIBURON 349H YOYO SPECIAL!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 19, 2017, 12:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiddlerbasher

vilters

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: vilters on September 20, 2017, 08:13:54 PM
must resist,.... oh, hell I'm weak, pm sent!  ;D

Thank you for your weakness Steve. I just sent you the Paypal invoice and will ship tomorrow. I will send you the tracking number as soon as I print the shipping label. I hope that you love the kit and put it to good use soon.

Randy

vilters

Done, thanks Randy. haven't even gotten to the last reel I bought, but had to pull the trigger on this. I have a few of these in my collection, but never fished them. one of my dad's favorite reels, so I'm looking forward to fishing this build. now just gotta see what else will fit under the hood...

mikeysm

How many left Randy. I posted on Facebook for something to do. It went wild for me on my collection.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

One kit and three spools Mike.  I would love to see your collection.  Where did you put the photos on Facebook?

mikeysm

I started up on my facebook page again after a long time. Then I posted all my penn reals in that Penn group. I got so many hits its crazy.

Mike

mikeysm

Tiddlerbasher

mikeysm

Since Randy is down to one spool and frame kit I can let you know I bought 15 kits myself with Randy. I plan on building up some of the kits for myself. Also build complete reels with new parts with upgrades to sell. It was the only way to get these kits for myself. Randy couldn't justify the cost of 35 kits he may not sell. But for me I'm not in the reel business so I can take the time to finish the kits. So I offset the cost and we made it happen. If you snooze you lose so I kept at it until Randy knew I was serious. Sorry for being such a pain Randy.

Mike

Ron Jones

I wasn't looking forward to putting a reel together anyways. OK, that was a lie. Hope to see the reels soon.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mikeysm

Right now I'm working on a left hand 349h and a left handed 49l in yoyo frames. One of a kind reels.

Keta

Do you need a 15-349L left hand 349 AR dog?  I have a photo of one but it is being held captive by Photobucket.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mikeysm

Yes I think so Lee. Randy is selling me all of his 349h parts. He has 2 LH bridges with one sleeve with a set of LH gears. Also a left handed star. A  got a left handed eccentric spring from scotts its from a 49l LH. The dog is the last thing on the list. You would think left handed reels would be more popular.

Mike

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain