2 Edward Vom Hofe 14/0 cradle reels with rods.

Started by 54bullseye, August 27, 2017, 12:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droppedit

Quote from: 54bullseye on August 27, 2017, 07:43:26 PM
Is there a limit on how many pictures you can post a day ??

lol, the server is in California and you are posting pics of rods in the snow! Of course it's shutting you down.

Dave

Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

http://www.turnerscustomrods.com

54bullseye

Last pics

Dominick

Beautiful stuff.  Thanks for posting.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

You have some fine pieces there Bullseye.  The condition of those rods are incredible also.
You have a nice stash of collectibles.  Where do you store all your goodies... it must be a heck of a display for those treasurers!
Thanks for sharing
Dom

54bullseye

Quote from: broadway on September 05, 2017, 12:42:16 AM
You have some fine pieces there Bullseye.  The condition of those rods are incredible also.
You have a nice stash of collectibles.  Where do you store all your goodies... it must be a heck of a display for those treasurers!
Thanks for sharing
Dom
My girlfriend says I am a horder but she is WRONG !!!  Lol !!! These dam cradles aren't the easiest things to display !! I have them pretty much every where in the house -Living room, my not big enough fishing tackle room, and a bunch in my cellar by my work bench. I guess I can see why people collect those small trout reels !!!! I think I am over 50 cradles by a bit. Funny thing is there are still a bunch I am looking for that I don't have but unfortunately the ones I want are getting a bit more expensive !!!  Thanks Dom and every one else for the complements !!!   John Taylor

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

Hey John if you have over 50, there's a lot more pics you need  to get up for us! !!

The Great Maudu

John I always look forward to seeing your you're cradle collection. Those hickory rods are just gorgeous. I have been wanting one of those for several years. If you have an more pics of the hickory i would love to see them.