Maintenance questions and good stuff

Started by Gfish, August 31, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Anyone ever try "Efferdent denture crystals" to clean reel parts, esp. non-metalic parts? Got a bunch of it and fortunately I don't haveta use for it's intended purpose yet.
The Corrosion Block reelfast oil, anyone ever use this product? Can't take a pic. of the problem, but mine's seperated itself, with a dark sludge lookin part at the bottom. Is it still good? Should I replace it?
The permatex blue thread lock in the "gel-twist" is the best, easiest to use of this type a product I've found yet. The corrosion block blue grease in the tube is a real handy way to travel with a relatively small amount and cleanly disperses what you need.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Decker

Tiddlerbasher

sdlehr

Yeah, Greg, I've found that most of the time the system knows that I was the last one that posted, so it doesn't show up in MY unread posts. But every now and again it hiccups, and it takes me back to a thread I've just posted in. That's not supposed to happen, there's a glitch in the program somewhere....
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector