Catalogue Reel DAM QUICK

Started by cotywamboldt, September 03, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cotywamboldt

Estimados
Buen dia
Me regalaron el Catalogo Numer 29 de DAM y voy a escanear el mismo para subirlo a la pagina.
Mi consulta es que me gustaria tener todos los catalogos de los Reeles DAM. Le he consultado a la fabrica y todavia no me han respondido.
Hay alguna pagina o lugar donde se puedan bajar todos los catalogos en forma digital?
Desde ya muchas gracias!!

foakes

It would depend on which schematics you need.

I do have schematics for the older Dam Quicks -- including early, Finessa, "N" series, Champion Series.

The quality of the DAM Quick line dropped dramatically after that -- products were made primarily in Asia, models were all over the board, products had issues, parts were expensive or non-exsistant, plastics were predominant -- so I don't bother with the DAM Quicks of the last 25 years, or so.

The series of reels between 1950 through about 1990 -- are excellent in my opinion -- and well worth our efforts of restoring, servicing, and fishing with.

Glad to help, if possible...

Need to know if you want factory catalogs, owners manuals, or schematics.

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

cotywamboldt

Estimado Fred
Muchas gracias por su pronta respuesta.
Lo que estoy buscando son los catalogos anuales de DAM desde el año 1949 hasta el año 2010.
Muchas gracias nuevamente.
Saludos

foakes

Yes, those would be nice to have --

That is 61 volumes.

I have a couple of catalogs from the 90's in English and German.

These are very expensively produced and done -- each has around 250 pages.

A complete set would be nice -- with all pf the changes that DAM Quick has gone through over the last 30 years, or so -- do not think this would be impossible -- just very unlikely.

Good luck & searching, though!

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.