Tiburon frame for Jigmaster 500

Started by Deepsouth, September 08, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepsouth

I would like to purchase a red Tiburon frame for a Jigmaster 500. How do I go about buying one of these?

thorhammer

Send a note to Vintage Offshore Tackle on this site (Randy Pauly). He's the man.

John

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you John!  Your check is in the mail.

Michael, I have a brand new red Tiburon frame with rod clamp kit for the Penn Jigmaster 500 that I can deliver to you for $65 including shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  Take a look at the red frame at the top right corner of the photo below and let me know if that will work for you.  I also have a red Penn aluminum 500 spool that would look great with the frame, just in case you might want one. 

Thanks,

Randy

Deepsouth

I will take the red one. I believe the spool in the one I have is aluminium. Its black, I'm going with red and black.  How do I go about paying you?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If you use PayPal Michael, I can send you a Paypal invoice if you send me a private message with the email address for your Paypal account and your shipping address.  Will that work for you?
Thank you,
Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Michael, I just sent you the PayPal invoice and can ship tomorrow.  Please let me know if it didn't come through.

You probably already know this, but just in case you don't, it is important to grease the threads on all of the side plate screws and rod clamp screws when you assemble your reel.

Thank you for your business,

Randy

Deepsouth