For Sale: Custom Jerry Downie "One of a Kind" Penn Specials

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, September 09, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Here is a list of one of a kind Penn reels created by master craftsman (and fisherman) Jerry Downie that I would like to sell.  Please let me know if anyone is interested and I will come up with some prices and take some photos for you.  It would be great to keep the collection together, and I will make someone one heck of a deal if they are interested, but I will also sell them individually.

Thanks,

Randy

1. A 99 width 505HS with a full aluminum Newell kit, including the one of the only two Newell HS spool that I have ever seen, in this case a Newell P332 aluminum spool with HS shaft.
2. A 506HS with a full aluminum Newell kit, including the only other Newell HS spool that I have ever seen.
3. A pair of the only 99 width near mint 349H reels that I have ever seen, both with full Newell aluminum kits, spools, bars, base and clamps.
4. A pair of custom narrow 114H reels, both with frames that Jerry modified, and one with the only Newell narrow 6/0 spool that I have ever seen.
5. A very near mint International 6 with the only Accurate International 6 frame that I have ever seen.  This may be a narrowed 12 but I can't see the serial number on the inside edge of the side plate because the Accurate frame is blocking it.