2017 Alligator Season The Jinx is officially off!

Started by Cone, September 25, 2017, 01:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cone

I have been hunting 3 times this season. The first two trips I helped others fill their tags. A total of 2-10 footers and one 9' 6" gator.  I went again Thursday night and came back with a 12 footer and one 12' 9". I tagged the first gator the 12 footer and my buddy tagged the bigger one. My boat was loaded with over 1000 lbs of alligators and 4 people. I think I need a bigger boat!  ;D I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

alantani

amazing, but these things would give me nightmares!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on September 25, 2017, 02:18:20 AM
Okay Bob.  You da gator man.  Dominick

The one and only ;)!

Those are monsters Bob, lots of belts and boots ;D.
That's one heck of a reentry, after a long absence.
Good to see you back, thanks for sharing buddy.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

The Great Maudu

That pic with them standing on the tip of their tail really gives a perspective of just how big they are. What do you do with them after they're harvested?