Dam Quick drag kit

Started by Three se7ens, September 25, 2017, 01:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

Quote from: handyandy on April 06, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
Adam what is the word on these drag sets? Anxiously waiting to pay you for some of these I'll actually go with three of them now once your ready.

I have all the parts ready to be packaged up.  Ill start sending out invoices on Monday for everyone who signed up in this thread, and start shipping orders early next week. 

xjchad

Adam,
Selling the reel I have so I won't need one.  Thanks though!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

handyandy

Don't mean to be bothersome but what's the word on a guy being able to get some of these purchased and shipped out.

theswimmer

Adam,
If you haven't packed my order,
Please bump to 4 sets .
Thanks ,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

handyandy

Quote from: Three se7ens on April 07, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
Quote from: handyandy on April 06, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
Adam what is the word on these drag sets? Anxiously waiting to pay you for some of these I'll actually go with three of them now once your ready.

I have all the parts ready to be packaged up.  Ill start sending out invoices on Monday for everyone who signed up in this thread, and start shipping orders early next week. 

Have you had a chance to start sending invoices yet? Cause three kits would be awesome for some reels I've got waiting for them.

seacane

I would like to sign up for a kit if you have any available.

Shark Hunter

Adam,
What is going on with these?
My order is still 4 complete sets.
Daron
Life is Good!

Three se7ens

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 06, 2018, 06:20:33 AM
Adam,
What is going on with these?
My order is still 4 complete sets.
Daron

Ill start sending out invoices starting next week.  I got caught up in a bunch of other projects and these kinda slipped my mind.

handyandy

As soon as you send me an invoice and how to pay I still want 3.

Three se7ens

I have sent a PM to everyone who asked for these kits with details.  Send me a PM if you wanted any of these kits and did not receive a PM or a paypal invoice.

thanks everyone!

Shark Hunter

Thank You Adam,
You always come through. ;)
Life is Good!