Main Menu

New Guy

Started by CatchMo, October 02, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatchMo

Hi
My name is Jeff Potter. I have been fishing since a young boy. Just turned 68 yesterday so....
My two passions are steelhead and salmon. Mainly river fishing, although I have been known to fish lakes and the salt too.
Most of my equipment is well used. I try to buy things that will last. Maintenace of these things is necessary and important
to keep them in fishing shape.
Happy to have this site to refer to.

alantani

happy birthday, and welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Jeff --

And a happy birthday.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

Welcome ...Kid !! ( I just turned 69 in August !, and that makes YOU "the Kid ! LOL)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Shark Hunter

Welcome Jeff, Happy Birthday!
Life is Good!

Benni3

Welcome from Salem Virginia  :D

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Welcome Jeff!
Best,
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

happyhooker

Best regards, and Happy Birthday, from Minnesota.

Frank

Tiddlerbasher

Happy birthday and welcome from the UK :)

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

joesan

Welcome and Happy Birthday from Idaho!
"The More Laws, The Less Justice"   Cicero

Bill B

Jeff good to have you here....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D