Decker

LOL... You could probably use it to connect battery terminals too ;D

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Tiddlerbasher

Jim Fujitani

Was this "Only Available on TV"?  I must have missed it.  DARN!

You think someone will offer it up to the panel on "Shark Tank"?

Crow

And for $.50 more, you can get the "Salt Water Resistant" Chrome version !

Someplace (maybe in the bike toolkit ?Have to check!) I have one that's a Cresent on one end, and a pair of slip joint pliers on the other ,AND, the "free" handle of the pliers is ground to a "screwdriver tip"....that one is guaranteed to make you bleed, every time you use it !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

Quote from: Crow on October 05, 2017, 04:16:23 PM
I have one that's a Cresent on one end, and a pair of slip joint pliers on the other ,AND, the "free" handle of the pliers is ground to a "screwdriver tip"....that one is guaranteed to make you bleed, every time you use it !

thats cool and all but Im more into DIY multitool, looks like a cool winter project

The Baja Guy

otownjoe

It would be more useful if the standard and metric were on the same end.that way you could work on two things  at once.

happyhooker

You guys are killing me!

This act needs to go on the road.

Frank

Crow

They also make a pretty good hammer....especially in the larger sizes !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bill B

Well you could always tell the "good" Harley Davidson mechanic from the bad, because the good one had three different sized ball peen hammers and three sizes of Vice Grips....Bill

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!