The Jolly Rancher

Started by Maxed Out, October 12, 2017, 03:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Wide Jigmaster N334 kit came with purple spool and red frame, so I just figured I'd continue the non matching theme..... I was trying for 9 different colors, but only ended up with 8  ;D

The name jolly rancher came from a forum friend. The build was inspired by Yogi

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

David Hall

Yep I see jolly rancher alright.

Rothmar2

Put one of Lou's works of art on it, and you can say it has an infinite number of colours.

Yogi_fish808

Haha beautiful and unique build you put together Ted! We do love our wide jigmasters here in Hawaii! If Accurate or Tiburon made a Yellowfin/344 frame in gold my Rasta jig would be wide too.

Aloha,
Kyle

coastal_dan

Haha!  Reminds me of some of my kiddos morning cereal.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Decker

If you could replace the silver side plate with an orange one, you'd have the whole ROYGBV spectrum.

mo65

Looks good enough to eat! ;D
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

I love it.  You and Kyle are trendsetters.  glad to know both of you so I don't feel so old fashion.   ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

STRIPER LOU

Gentlemen, those look great! Real eye candy!!!

............Lou

Aiala

Oh, how beautiful! Bravo, gents.  ;)

As one of the original multi-colored reelists, I am delighted to see these gorgeous samples proliferating like mad. Excelsior!

"Ted and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamreels"...!  :D  ;D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Stevedel

Excellent adventure, Ted.

If I may, spray paint the upper rod clamp orange and you will have 9.

Which, at 8, deserves a 10!

steelfish

awesome reels, both

it would be cool to actually go fishing with a reel like that
The Baja Guy

SoCalAngler

To me it looks like or should be named a rainbow reel. Lots of people now a days would love to fish those reels.