Some Squidders.

Started by STRIPER LOU, October 16, 2017, 10:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

I'm partial to the smaller reels like the JM 501, 27 monofils, and squidders, especially the Jr's. The squiiders with a little bit of work have some tremendous free spool and are just an all around sweet reel.

Been trying to get some of my reels organized, and all like models on the same shelves with some consistency but, just not enough time available to get it done with all the other projects going on.

Here's some custom Squidders, .... Accurate frames and plates, Tib stuff and a few with Acrylics.

And a bunch of stockers. I had never considered selling any of them but the prices they are getting on  ebay lately have me wondering. Saw some stockers recently go for over a hundred bucks and probably not as nice as the one's in my collection.

These reels are great for light bottom fishing and I've even used the for tube n worming in shallow water. Caught some stripers in the mid 30lb range and that really gives the drags a workout!

OK All, back to the lathe ........ have a great evening,  ..  Lou

handi2

Very nice Lou.

Don't sell anything!!

I did that 7 years ago and kick myself in the behind. About $3,000.00 worth of very nice reels. All the ones people want now I had. Most NIB reels.

Don't do it.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

thorhammer

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bill B

Great group of reels....good to see acrylics on some of your OWN gear  ;D   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coastal_dan

Beauties...nothing beats a narrow.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

mo65

Real nice stable Lou! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Decker

I'd like to to see those girls singing like a chorus line ;D  Beauties!

Tiddlerbasher

Yogi_fish808

Those look great Lou! I've been tempted to pick up a 140 with newell kit but the gearing is a little slow for our style of fishing.

broadway

They are some of the most desirable reels at this time on Ebay, however like Keith said. Hang onto those!
It's really great to see how many different accessories and options out there for we tinkerers.
Great collection Lou,
Dom