Hello from Bay Area

Started by jmi8688, October 12, 2017, 06:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmi8688

Just made it official, now this is my 1st post. Thanks Alan and everyone on this site! This is such a great community. After browsing for a few hours as a guest I felt there are so much I need to learn. I m in Bay Area. Mainly fish off from my Hobie Outback and some charter boats around the bay. I'm also learning So Cal fishing and planning on my 1st long range or maybe just go to PV, Mexico. Anyway, Howdy! Excited to be part of this!

alantani

i'm in saratoga, so i'm not sure how far away you are, but bring all of your gear over some time and we can go through it.  and welcome!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

jmi8688

Quote from: alantani on October 12, 2017, 06:31:04 PM
i'm in saratoga, so i'm not sure how far away you are, but bring all of your gear over some time and we can go through it.  and welcome!!!!

Alan, I'm in Castro Valley. I only have 2 setups now. A Lexa HD 400XS-P and an Avet SXJ G2 6/4. Both are about 4 months old with about 10 fishing trips. Rest are spinning for freshwater bass. I'm looking to acquire a new set for So Cal YT or YFT. Getting in the that door slowly...

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

swill88

Welcome from Brentwood on the Delta.

Steve

newfuturevintage

Shark Hunter

Welcome Jimi!
Daron from Kentucky.
Life is Good!

Dominick

Welcome from San Mateo.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

CooldadE

Welcome from LA...
That's "Lower Antioch"
(gateway to the Delta)
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Tiddlerbasher

Bryan Young

Welcome Jmi. I'm not far from Alan.  Come on over and meet at Alan's.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

happyhooker

Hearty welcome from Minnesota.

Frank