Steak Nite in the Relleno House!

Menu
Grilled Sirloin Steaks with Garlic Butter
Cast Iron Onions
Loaded Baked Potatoes
Broiled Asparagus
Mixed Greens Salad

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

bhale1

Chile,
Once again your making my tummy growl....I just ate, and I'm now hungry again!!! Looks yummy!
Brett

foakes

That looks tasty, John --

After felling trees this morning, then bucking, limbing, and dragging a few out of the woods today -- came in at 5:30 -- wife had a big pot of Chile Beans, cornbead, and a couple of more pints of water.

Started a fire in the woodstove, took a shower, watched the last episode of the Vietnam special by Ken Burns -- ready for bed now -- up at 5:30 tomorrow to head for Church. 

Day of rest.

You always make me hungry, John -- even if I just finished dinner.

Good job, Chef --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

That looks really good, but I can't see the inner side. If it isn't bleeding when you cut it, I wouldn't want anything to do with it :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 15, 2017, 06:24:49 PM
That looks really good, but I can't see the inner side. If it isn't bleeding when you cut it, I wouldn't want anything to do with it :)
Removed from the grill with an IT of 135°, sitting at a perfect 142° med-rare when I plated it.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."