Takin a page Freon Chilli. Bacon wrapped stuffed pork tenderloin

Started by David Hall, October 22, 2017, 02:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

David Hall

That was our Christmas feast.  I've had the box for years and used it exactly twice.  It sure does make the place smell good when a nice little piggie is roasting. 

ChileRelleno

I would love to have one of those roasting boxes.
Pigs and goats are all so good cooked in those.

But if I could have anything, I'd rather have a large A-frame motorized rotisseries with a 350lb load capacity.
Cook half a steer or the biggest hog available.
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

David Hall

Pit roasters are the bomb Chilli!  But you gotta have a big yard,  some friends have a ranch near me and they have the ultimate, hey threw a big party lasted two days. They roasted a whole steer and a 200# hog at the same time. It was a sight to behold.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: David Hall on October 28, 2017, 01:49:34 AM
Pit roasters are the bomb Chilli!  But you gotta have a big yard,  some friends have a ranch near me and they have the ultimate, hey threw a big party lasted two days. They roasted a whole steer and a 200# hog at the same time. It was a sight to behold.
BIG backyard... Check!  I've that covered.
Ragnar Benson:

David Hall

Time to get out the drawing board and start detailing your backyard rotisserie build.