DAM Quick 440N drag washer sequence

Started by dinocappy, October 30, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Found a couple for you, Arturo —

These are complete including all drags, washers, drag knobs, springs, ratchets, spool spindles, etc..

Just push button snap on and off.

I did a test fit on another reel to make sure.

$25 each and $5 shipping for both together.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

MitchelGarcia

Those are beautiful! I will take both. I just emailed you from work (oops, did i say that out loud?). Will fire off another email with my home mail so we can figure out the logistics. Yay! 

orianaruiz

Hello! I have a D.A.M. Quick 440N and I would like to know the meaning of the capital letters on it. Please see attached picture...I circled the letters in red. Thank you in advance!

foakes

High, Medium, Low —

Adjusts the spring that controls the bail snap-back — so you have better control in different fishing conditions.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Ruffy

They really thought of everything on those reels. I can see why you're such a fan of them Fred!

Cheers,
Andrew