Bay Area fishing charter?

Started by jlezama, November 01, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama

Hello fellow fisherman
        I wanted to see if there would be interest in chartering a boat, either from Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz etc. to do some fishing along the coast. Of course, more than the fishing it will be about getting to put faces on the posts on the site and show off some reels!. Crab season is coming up, so we can make it a combo charter so its more appealing to folks. The idea will be to make it happen before New Years. I am pretty sure if we get 10+ people our share on the expenses will be more than reasonable. There are plenty of boats around. The ones I have in mind are the Huli Cat and the Ankeny street of HMB. Not too familiar with the Santa Cruz/Monterey Scene, so any suggestions are welcome!
What do you guys think?
Thanks
Juan

Dominick

Juan a crab combo on the Huli Cat might work for me.  Let's see how much interest this post generates.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

the rockfish ninja

I might be up for this, keep us posted on any developments.
Deadly Sebastes assassin.

El Pescador

Someone book it, I'm in!!!

Nov. 4, Crab Fishing in SF Bay Area will open.

https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Fishing/Ocean/Health-Advisories

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

swill88

jlezama

6 more people and we are a go!
     Alternatively we could also go and take 6+ spots at a party boat...
Juan

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

YEAH ALAN! Sounds like you need 5 more guys.
Happy to see you living life again, pal.  You ready for that Katz's? PM me when you are and your order ...I've been waiting to fill that belly of yours. ;)
Good stuff,
Dom

theswimmer

Depends on the weekend but I'm interested.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Bryan Young

I'm in depends on what day.  I need to get my kids out too. 😁
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Inodan3

I would like to go as well.  Dependent on the date.

Fishy247

I'm definitely interested, depending on the day. ;D ;D ;D

natch!

I'm interested  Available after 11/7

Jack

theswimmer

Looks like we have a boat.
Let's set the date.......
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Hey Juan, the ball is in your court.  My time is flexible.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.