Bay Area fishing charter?

Started by jlezama, November 01, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrinch

Quote from: scrinch on November 08, 2017, 08:23:26 AM
I'll check with the boss tomorrow and see if there's anything else on the schedule Dec 4.

--Rich

Sorry, I have a meeting on 12/7 that I can't miss.

jlezama

Hello there!
             I am on travel until the 29th, so checks will be hard until then. Are you guys ok sending money through paypal? For those who don't have a paypal account, you can send checks to
              Juan Lezama Pacheco
              143 Beaumont Blvd
              Pacifica CA
              Paypal: jlezamap@gmail.com.
             So far I think we are at $150 pp. If anyone else needs to be added or taking out to the list please let me know ASAP.
Thanks
Juan

alantani

paypal sent.  thanks for taking care of this.  i will be on the hulicat tomorrow and will say hi to the skipper!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jlezama

Thanks so much Alan! To the others interested, please make sure you send your money by 11/23 (two weeks prior)
I will update the list this afternoon, it getting real!
Juan

Dominick

I'm in.  Paypal sent.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

Successful trial run!

alantani

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

alantani

here are some videos from yesterday's trip on the hulicat with the southside angler's club.  this will give you a look at the boat.  we fished shallow water off pescadero, then pulled crab pots and got 10 crab each.  figure the crab you buy fresh off the boat at half moon bay will be $15 each.  the ten dungeness crab you go home with will pay for the trip easily!

alantani

David Hall

natch!

Paypal sent for Joe Perrault and myself.
Hey Alan! Is Ed going to be joining us?

Jack

alantani

Alto Mare

Cool pics Alan, good to see you back in action.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.