Bay Area fishing charter?

Started by jlezama, November 01, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeysm

How many are going any spots left.

Mike

alantani

i'm sure there are lots of spots left!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeysm

Do I send the money as a gift or the other way?

Mike

alantani

not sure, but i just sent it as a gift. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jurelometer

swill88

jlezama

Hello Gentlemen
     Mike there are plenty of spots left! Please join us, the more the merrier
      For those who sent your money thank you very much. Send your money as a gift,otherwise you will be charged with a fee. Please send your money by the end of the week.
I will be in Mexico until wednesday next week, but I will be checking email (and th site) in case any questions com up
Thanks
Juan

mikeysm

Money sent I'm in for the trip. Bryan I am working on your Hawaiian linguisa it's should be in the smoker by tomorrow. I had to tweek the recipe because the one I had wasn't close enough to the linguisa flavor I wanted. Sweet, spicy and a touch of heat.

Mike

Bryan Young

Thanks Mike. Sounds yummy.

At this point I cannot make it bi have a company meeting that day that I'm trying to see if it could be moved.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

edtani

David Hall

mikeysm

Bryan all done and packaged up.

Mike

David Hall

looks good Mike, Ill bring crackers! ::)

jlezama

Hi Everyone
       I wont be able to make it, as I have an important meeting with uncle sam. But we are still a go! Alan graciously contacted the skipper and made the arrangements, thanks Alan.
We are confirmed on the Huli Cat for Dec 7th, I am assuming a 6 am departure from Pillar point harbor in Half Moon bay. I will be sending the money to Tom Matush tomorrow. David, you mentioned you had you plus two, but I did no see your money on my paypal. Did you send it through that route? otherwise do you mind checking?
To all other folks THERE ARE SPOTS LEFT! Dont miss the opportunity to join the (possibly) annual Ohana crabby fishing trip!
Thanks
Juan

David Hall

Yes I sent it as a gift 450.00 I'm going to check paypal now.
It is showing sent 11-22 and as pending because jlezemap@gmail.com has not accepted yet.
Let me know if there is any issue, maybe I typed your account wrong?

I hear concrete trucks behind me, time to get back to work.  I will check back in around 4:00.
Ended up working until 6:00 man is it cold out this evening.

Paypal says the payment went through so I'm gonna assume we're square and all is good.