adrenalin x-master 40

Started by hrogers, November 01, 2017, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrogers

Hi Do anybody knew where can I get the Schematics for a ADRENALIN X-MASTER 40 ( Multiplier star drag reel)
3 SUS Ball Bearings
8kg Drag - Star Drag
Techno Carbon Drag Washers
Aluminum Spool
6.1Gear Ratio
Thanks
Henry

Cor

I see you're in S.A and thats where these come from (not made).    As far as I know they are in some cases 100% copies of well known branded reels, many are near 100% Shimano 20/40 star drags and I've also heard that some parts are even interchangeable.
They are pretty durable and well made  but I suspect it's possible that no schematic is available.

If you just want to service it, it's a simple basic reel and quite easy to do, or look at the schematic of the original.

Cornelis

hrogers

Thanks for the reply - I've already service it myself. And it is a very simple reel to service
However I did take some photos as I dissembled the reel. Was just wondering about the schematic diagram as I could not find anything on the web.

Henry

CapeFish

I have opened one it is  knock of of the 20/40 and a pretty decent reel. The office is apparently in Cape Town, I see their website is a bit faulty and the contact section doesn't work, but if you can get hold of them they will probably be able to sort you out? They have a pro range as well, very nice looking reel at a decent price.

hrogers

Thanks for the information - here is the overview of the reel parts :
Clicker side
Spool and Bearing on spool

hrogers

Photos continue
Frame view

hrogers

Handle nut
Handle removal

hrogers

Star Drag
Frame rear screws
Side plate

hrogers

Main gear side view
Side plate

hrogers

Bearing collar and x2 washers
Bearing
Washers x4  on main shaft ()()

hrogers

Bearing and washers
Anti reverse gear and dog / Spring
Main gear & drag washers

hrogers

Main gear and drag washers

hrogers

Drag washers back in place
I hope this is correct - x4 Washers + bearing & Bearing collar and then x2 washers

hrogers

Is this the correct way

4 Spring washers ()()  / Bearing / Bushing / 2 spring washers

Thanks
Henry

Cor

Quote from: CapeFish on November 02, 2017, 07:27:03 AM
I have opened one it is  knock of of the 20/40 and a pretty decent reel. The office is apparently in Cape Town, I see their website is a bit faulty and the contact section doesn't work, but if you can get hold of them they will probably be able to sort you out? They have a pro range as well, very nice looking reel at a decent price.
The business was started and belonged to a mature Simonstown guy named Richard ?? who subsequently sold it.   I don't think they have updated their website for ages and are probably on their way out if you ask me.
Cornelis