Made in USA original Pro Gear Reels for sale. Updated 8/22/18

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, November 03, 2017, 05:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Pro Gears for Sale. Updated 8/22/18

Below is our updated inventory as of 8/22/18 We accept Paypal and ship worldwide. If you are interested in any of these reels and you are OK with the prices, assuming that the description matches the condition, please let me know and I would be happy to send you some good close up photos.

Thank you,

Randy

Pro Gear 540(?) Albacore Special.  Gunmetal. Very nice condition. Full of Spectra. $225
Pro Gear CS500. 6:1 Gears. Very nice condition. Silver. Half-full of Spectra. Power handle. Pro gear rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS500 new in box with rod clamp, wrench and manual. Silver. 6:1 Gears. $275
Pro Gear CS550. 6:1 Gears. Very nice condition. Silver. Half full of Spectra. Penn graphite rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear 251. Black. Near mint condition.  Full of new Spectra. Matching spool & handle. 5:1 Gears. $165
Pro Gear 541 Gold with rod clamp kit. Near mint condition but has name lightly etched in very small letters on bottom of foot. $150
Pro Gear 454. Gold. Near Mint with matching spool and handle. With rod clamp. $145
Pro Gear 440. Silver with silver spool, star and handle. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $175
Pro Gear 440. Gold with matching spool, star and handle. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $165

rippin_lips

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: rippin_lips on August 22, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
Randy is this list still accurate?

Rippin, thank you for your message.  I just updated the list and it is accurate as of today.

Please let me know if you see anything that you like.

Thanks again,

Randy