Morro Bay Landing on the Endeavor...11/14/17

Started by Big Tim, November 06, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on November 08, 2017, 01:18:26 AM
this is the khanh the rod builder, not captain khanh. 

OK... maybe he can bring a rod then  ;D ;D ;D ;D just kidding. I'm just giddy about all of us getting to step foot on the same beach together again  ;D

Tim

Tiddlerbasher

Have a bash guys - just wish I could be there - maybe one day sigh! Chris.

mikeysm

Alan I need to stay over also to long of a drive that early in the morning.

Mike

Bryan Young

Have fun I wish could go as well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

Put me down for bread, salad stuff and a dessert of some sort   ;D

alantani

Quote from: mikeysm on November 08, 2017, 01:28:29 AM
Alan I need to stay over also to long of a drive that early in the morning.

Mike

Got room. I'll send you the address.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

To quote our great buddy boy Wayne....

Steve...... Dude!
Look forward to seeing you my good friend.
And the Wrecking Crew is complete.

All is good with the world !
And The Boss as well !

I just paid and who cares if I get fired ?

Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Quote from: Bryan Young on November 06, 2017, 03:05:14 PM
😮😮😮That is one big king on a little shrimp fly😮😮😮

I don't know if I could have kept it. Looks like a pregnant female.

I agree Bryan.
I think I would cut the line......
The meat from big hens is not that great and I would like to see her swim away😁
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on November 08, 2017, 03:09:24 AM
To quote our great friend Wayne....

Steve...... Dude!
Look forward to seeing you my good friend.
And the Wrecking Crew is complete.

All is good with the world !
And The Boss as well !

I just paid and who cares if I get fired ?

Best,
JT

Yeah...what he said!!!! Wrecking crew intact. I can only hope that people world wide have the friends we have,the people that care about each other as we do...I am so blessed to have the freinds that I have.

Tim

theswimmer

Quote from: mikeysm on November 07, 2017, 08:46:17 PM
Just made my reservation for the trip. It looks like good weather next week. What to take is a question I have. I have just about everthing I need just want to make sure.

Mike

No worries Mike,
We will have much, much more than we can use.
Between The Boss , Big Tim and myself the only thing you might need are big jig heads and big swim baits.
 I will use 14-16 oz heads ,but those are available at the Landing if we are short.
Last check on bait at the Hideout was 4 or 5 boxes of whole squid but we always need more.
I will bring some grunion , whole and If I can find some 7 - 10 inch Mack's that will work as well.
This is going to be just what the Doctor ordered.😎

Best,
Jonathan

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Big glitch , thunderstorm maybe?

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on November 08, 2017, 03:53:55 AM
Big glitch , thunderstorm maybe?

It's only a 10% chance and a week away......plenty of time for the forecast to change

Big Tim

theswimmer

No , I had a big power surge last night while posting. Hard reset.
I turned everything off for a couple of hours.

Errol Flynn

Bryan Young

Quote from: theswimmer on November 08, 2017, 03:13:22 AM
Quote from: Bryan Young on November 06, 2017, 03:05:14 PM
😮😮😮That is one big king on a little shrimp fly😮😮😮

I don't know if I could have kept it. Looks like a pregnant female.

I agree Bryan.
I think I would cut the line......
The meat from big hens is not that great and I would like to see her swim away😁

To be honest, if I'm in the pool for the largest catch for the year with Virg's...that could be a chunk of change...it would have me thinking...keep or don't keep...keep or don't keep...keep or don't keep... 

And the Lings have been very prolific the last couple of year...  See, this has me thinking and I'm not even going fishing. >:(
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D