Striper Lou handle for jigmaster

Started by Deepsouth, November 06, 2017, 08:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepsouth

How do you go about getting one of his acrylic handles? Does he have a website?

David Hall

Just send him a PM.  He will respond directly to you.  Don't worry if you don't hear from him right away, these handles don't sit around long and chances are good he might be fishing.  typically you might have to wait awhile to get one but they are worth waiting for.

bill19803

i  think  Lou  has pulled  his  boat  now   But   any  wait  will  be  worth   while.  his  workmanship is  excelled  by  no one. Ive     got    5    and  waited  months  for  each  one   whats  that tell  ya   ?  Happy  customer plus

David Hall

I've got two and waited for months as well and don't regret a day of waiting.

Deepsouth

Bryan Young

I have ordered four and have waited for months as well.  I received 2 of the 4 when I visited Lou in CT.  Hell of a guy.  Workmanship is out of this world.  You will not be sorry for waiting.  I hope to get some reds for my son's reels.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

Deep South,
   PM Lou... He's the easiest going guy and a heck of a craftsmen.  I have about 6 handle grips from Lou and love each one of them.  They are so well made and make a reel!
Just do it!
Dom

STRIPER LOU

Hey Guys, thank you for all the comments, compliments, and purchases! They truly are appreciated.

If anyone is interested in knobs, please be so kind to PM me. If you reply on a regular post I may miss it or not realize if you are serious about ordering or not.

I'm still on a backlog and its up to almost  10 wks at the moment.

They are time consuming and very tedious. Nothing is mass produced or production oriented. Each and every one are made to order. I have other projects that I also work on and its especially important to get a break from these once in a while. We have had a small price increase which reflects Acrylic and other tooling increases. I can usually give you and estimate over the phone or by email, once we have zeroed in on your needs.

Some that have gone to Europe, the UK, and Japan, and have had some inquiries from Australia! I have not shipped any over the pond without insurance. That's the costly part but eventually I may have to take a chance without insurance to keep shipping at a reasonable rate.

At the moment, I have a small amount of material in inventory. Some of the most popular colors can be difficult at times. I am also casting if time allows. The starburst pattern is close but its a bugger. I can see why no one is casting this. What I have come up with so far is the best I've seen. When I have it perfected, I will post it up.

Again, Thanks and all have a great evening.