relaxing with reels

Started by grekim, November 17, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Welcome Grekim! I do a couple of reels every once in a while and its always relaxing to me, so relaxing that most times I don't even hear my wife calling :)
Enjoy your stay.

Sal...from the land of Penn Reels.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Grekim --

Lots to see, learn, and do here.

I would say you have made some good choices on equipment.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

bluefish69

Welcome Grekim

Your in deep now. I solved a problem with a reel while laying in bed at 4AM the other night.

You'll See

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

grekim

You guys are hysterical!  Thanks again.  Here are 2 pics from reels I worked on this week.  I pull them completely apart (including getting at the inside of the side rings and using a toothpick on the gear threads).   The LB60 is too nice to fish.  And the spool is beautiful.  The other is a Surfmaster 200, a little rough and I will take this one out for a drive soon.

Educating fish on every trip

happyhooker