Hi from Arkansas

Started by Chuck750ss, November 09, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Welcome aboard, Chuck--

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Welcome Chuck.  The last I heard Arkansas was landlocked hmmm!  Oh well I guess people do fish in fresh water.   ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Chuck750ss

Quote from: Dominick on November 18, 2017, 06:59:45 PM
Welcome Chuck.  The last I heard Arkansas was landlocked hmmm!  Oh well I guess people do fish in fresh water.   ::) Dominick
Thanks. Yes we do fish here ! Have a daughter who moved to the Pensacola area a couple of years ago. Looks like the move is permanent. Sooooo, I am getting rigged up for some surf fishing. And the Penn 704 and 750ss can do double duty as catfishing reels. My wife loves to fish for catfish and surf fishing is a lot like cat fishing. Win-win for me!! (Plus I have a legitimate excuse to buy more reels!)

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Welcome Chuck, any questions... just ask :).

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Quote from: Dominick on November 18, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

The GOM is only a few hour drive south.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain