"Mike's Knob"

Started by STRIPER LOU, November 12, 2017, 04:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Mike's (bluefish69) been patient, and I planned to finish his knob yesterday but the shop got busy. Only open on weekends can get crazy but will change now that Christmas season is here.

Anyways, its the outrageous red that's been very popular. Show along with Tom's extraordinary side plates, Tib frame from Randy, Adam's Newell style star, Alan T's handle arm and a little handy work from the shop rounds it out.

Internals consist of the usual upgrade's. The reel is mine and unfortunately will be without a Knob again! :-\

Steve, Sheridan, and Nick, yours are all WIP at the moment. A way's to go but in the works.
Hope to get the boat covered today and sadly put the old girl into hibernation for the winter. Its kinda depressing! :P

All have a great day,  ..  Lou

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

bluefish69

Lou

Now you have given me incentive to build the Red "99" to match. The frame & Aluminum Side plates have been here for months even before I asked for the Knob.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

ReelFishingProblems

It's amazing how much more beautiful your knobs make the reel look.
I definitely have something to look forward to

Swami805

Wow, looks great. I have red cortez plates and a nos accruate 99 frame, it is inspiring.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

thorhammer

IcantSwim

David Hall

Beautiful reel and your work makes it ES specially sweet.
Mikes gonna build a beauty with that.