Penn 114h2SP compatible parts

Started by steelfish, November 14, 2017, 12:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

hello Mo,

I friend brought me a 114H2SP reel in pretty bad shape, its the one with chrome spool

- it has the plastic post broken (where the eccentric jack slides) on the rigth side plate.
- the spool right shaft looks bent, pretty sure its bent cuz the pinion only rides until haft of the shaft (it was pretty hard to take it out from the spool shaft)
probably the pinion is toast too, but not sure until getting a new spool and try it out.

I have some questions.
- does the part "29-114H2 Spool, Aluminum (Black)" fit on the H2SP reel too? its bit cheaper and its lighter.

if I check the 29-114h2 spool it says its compatible with H2 and L2 reels, and if I check the spool 20-114H2SP it says its compatible with H2 and H2SP reels, so Im kind of lost.

those 2 or 3 parts make the repair cost almost half of a brand new reel, I dont know if hes better getting a used 114h.

The Baja Guy

mizmo67

Hi!

So sorry...I'm still in FL taking care of Mom and I have NOT been checking into the forums.

It's better to use the contact form in the website to reach us (and I have been checking that)

Did you already get an answer by phone?

If not...

The aluminum spool fits the SP version and is fine if you are not wirelining.

~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

steelfish

no problem Mo,

I already bought the parts from your store
The Baja Guy