SOLD: Hard to Find Accurate Wide 112H 3/0 Kit For Sale

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, November 30, 2017, 12:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

This reel is a very hard to find Accurate wide (2 7/16") kit with black Accuplates, a gold Accuframe and matching gold Accurate spool.  All that you would need to complete the reel are the mechanical parts and the handle.

I would rate the Accuframe as a 9 on a 10 scale.  The spool and Accuplates are very near mint.  There are a few tiny marks on the right side plate (the smeary stuff that you see in the photo is grease), but the left side is absolutely perfect.  

The complete kit, including the bearings, clicker kit, side plate screws and the nylon eccentric lever washer, is $275 delivered to anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii, by Priority Mail with tracking.  I will sell the Accuplates and the frame/spool kit separately.

I also have Accurate/Penn conversions and components in Squidder, Jigmaster, 4/0, 6/0, 9/0 and 349H models.  Please let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,

Randy

thorhammer

Wow. With all the SS upgrades now available that will make a monster. 

Maxed Out

That reel has a hypnotic effect. Absolutely stunning.

It's so sweet I'll throw in a matching gold shift lever to the lucky buyer free of charge !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you John and Ted.  Your commission checks will be in the mail.

thorhammer

Os glas eye was easily distracted by all the shiny baubles and missed the spool or explaining to wife she is getting a reel that doesn't work fir Christmas 😁