Going to Tiburon on Thursday. Anyone want me to pick up anything?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, November 14, 2017, 01:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am going to Tiburon on Thursday. If anyone is interested in any frames, spools, handles, etc., Please let me know what you were looking for and I will find out if they have it in stock, and if they do I will pick it up on Thursday and ship it to you on Saturday

Thanks,

Randy

Swami805

I could use a frame for a 501/322 (21?) in red if they have one. Any color wold be ok if there's no red. Thanks Randy.  Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tightlines667

I would like to find a frame for the 12H (no longer manufactured).    Might ask if they have one laying around, though I highly doubt it. 
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Swami805 on November 14, 2017, 02:32:13 AM
I could use a frame for a 501/322 (21?) in red if they have one. Any color wold be ok if there's no red. Thanks Randy.  Sheridan

Will do Sheridan.  If it's OK with you, we will trade for some rod wrapping.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Tightlines666 on November 14, 2017, 03:47:34 AM
I would like to find a frame for the 12H (no longer manufactured).    Might ask if they have one laying around, though I highly doubt it. 
[/quot

We are both in luck John.  I have a new gold topless Tiburon 12H frame at home!  I have been sitting on it for years and the price will be right, I promise.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on November 14, 2017, 04:10:43 AM
Quote from: Tightlines666 on November 14, 2017, 03:47:34 AM
[/quot

We are both in luck John.  I have a new gold topless Tiburon 12H frame at home!  I have been sitting on it for years and the price will be right, I promise.

Great news!

I had a hunch you might come through for me.

;D

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Maxed Out

Thanks for the heads up Randy, Hopefully Tiburon will have what I'm looking for...

.....PM sent

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

Randy,
Ask if they have any P-60 Wex frame kits with the spool.
I have a Silver, Red, Purple and Ice Blue.
I believe I also have a gold one from you tucked away.
I'll take any other color besides black, if they have them in the back. ;)
Hell, I even take a Black kit if they have it. These are some of my Favorite reels.
Daron
Life is Good!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Daron, that's an amazing collection of beautiful reels.  I am sorry to say that Tiburon does not have any P60WEX frames or spools.  I will keep my eyes peeled and try to remember to let you know if I find anything nice.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Swami805 on November 14, 2017, 02:32:13 AM

I picked up your frame Sheridan.  I will be coming through Santa Barbara on Wednesday and can drop it off if you are going to be around.  Will that work for you?  If not, I can mail it.

Swami805

That would be great Randy, I'll be around. Maybe come thru around lunch and we'll dine. Give me an excuse to goldbrick at work more than usual. Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are