Hello from Czech republic

Started by hawkwind, November 16, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkwind

Hello guys.
I am from Czech republic, I fish now for 6 years after 25 years of not doing so, but I used to as a small boy. I honestly dont know why I didnt, but I sure missed is as hell.

Cheers.  Jaro

Tiddlerbasher

Crow

Welcome, from Northern Illinois !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

foakes

Welcome aboard, Jaro --

From the Sierras of California.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Benni3

Shark Hunter

Welcome Jaro!
Daron from Kentucky.
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Welcome Jaro.

You have a nice country.  I've driven to Chomutov from Chemnitz, Germany for work.

What kind of fishing do you do in Czech Republic?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Donnyboat

Hi Jaro, from sunny Western Australia, all good helpful people here, a great family, enjoy, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

handi2

Hello Jaro from Florida. Stay in touch and show us your fishing pictures.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

happyhooker

Best regards, Jaro, from frigid Minnesota (yes, I went fishing on Mon. in insulated coveralls, with gloves.)

Frank

hawkwind

Thank you guys.  The fishing here is freshwater, off course, we have rivers and ponds. Biggest fish you can get is wels catfish, though they do not grow as heavy as in spain or italy. Other than that pike and perch. I just lure fish most of the time, on kayak or bellyboat.  It takes some skill (of which I have preciouss little) to catch well on these pressured waters, but heck one must try.

Jaro

hawkwind

Doesnt look that big :D but it was 50pounder  ;D

Jaro

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!