Thanks for adding me!

Started by JasonDunn, November 17, 2017, 04:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonDunn

JasonDunn

Crow

That's a LOT of fish burgers !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

JasonDunn

some more kob

JasonDunn

and some more kob

JasonDunn

weve got strict regulations on the minimum size we are allowed to take, but more so for conservation we have a rule that the big fish/breeding stock be released if the fish can be revived, kob normally die of exhaustion after the fight from the surf, and evry once in a while guys will keep there trophy fish, but fish in the 15 to 25kg catergory often get released, This 52cm one i caught on wednesday and kept him for supper! hahaha our minimum size that we may take home is 50cm, just made it!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Welcome from San Mateo, California.  Great fish and fish pictures.  You'll do well on this site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Welcome aboard, Jason.
Remind me never to swim off your beaches. :o
Nice to have ya,
Dom

Bill B

Welcome Jason, what a way to introduce yourself.....those monsters look like a battle in the surf.   Bill, Southern California
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

happyhooker

Welcome, from Minnesota USA (about 800 mi. from nearest saltwater; biggest saltwater fish I ever caught was a blowfish; went about 8 (ounces, that is).

Frank

sdlehr

Wecome, Jason! That guy Jan with the 55kg fish must be a pretty strong guy.... just sayin'.
Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

JasonDunn

Quote from: sdlehr on November 21, 2017, 02:27:21 PM
Wecome, Jason! That guy Jan with the 55kg fish must be a pretty strong guy.... just sayin'.
Sid

Thanks everybody for the welcomes once again.

Hahahahaha yes i knew someone would say that, ive met him in person and his a big lad, actually makes that fish look alot smaller, on the othe hand a bag of cement here in S.A is 50kgs and tiny scrorny workers carry them all day. I guess to take a pic is much easier, picture two guys placing the fish in his welcoming arms and snap and done!

gstours

Welcome to this site.  Your pictures were very inspiring.  Please tell us how you rig up and your baits and rods etc.    Ive never seen those types of fish.   Thanks and hope to hear from you more!!!!     gst.