Another Fun Day On The Pond

Started by gstours, November 17, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is a clip from last summers "Fishin Halibuts with Friends" Section.  8)  It was requested earlier as it has a little blip of an octopus that was spit out,  I wanted it for bait, butt I messed around too much?   ???  You,ll see.    It was sure fun.    Every Day is Different! ;)

mo65

Bravo! This fishing looks like something I'd really enjoy...thanks for takin' us along. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

I hope, someday, I can catch something that big !  Thanks for taking us along !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Bizzy man, nice calm day, thanks for showing, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Dominick

Quote from: Crow on November 17, 2017, 02:06:50 PM
I hope, someday, I can catch something that big !  Thanks for taking us along !

Yep!  I know what you mean.  I remember wanting to catch a fish as big as the one we let go in the video.  :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Great fishing,,,,thanks for the cool video  ;D

gstours

Thanks for the interesst.   (cant spell good tonite?)   Buutt   whenever you put some bait down in the water...,, You are hopefull.  Right?    I just want to thank all of you who can sit thru my boring stuff to get to the crux.    Its freelance,  buttt,     its how it was.......
     I would love to have most of you watching this forum along on board.    Butt  it is what it is,    Pictures?     

coastal_dan

Amazing fish, thanks for sharing!  You guys make it look easy ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...